Monday, December 29, 2008

My Fairy God-Parents



Thank you for all the holiday greetings and well wishes. It's nice to hear from so many of you.

I got a lot of questions and concerns about how I'm spending my holidays. I assure you I am in good company. I met a great Scottish couple on my Thanksgiving trip to the desert. And they have adopted me. I had a wonderful Christmas dinner with them and another holiday orphan; it started with smoked salmon and caviar and ended with a traditional trifle - and of course my small contribution, grandma's cookies.

This same couple has helped arrange for me to join them at the sold-out "best new year's eve party in Cairo." They even had a dress I could borrow. I only have to provide my own glass slippers.

I hope you all enjoy your own fairy-tale holidays and Cheers to 2009!

No comments: